All Time Fitness offers gym membership packages for singles, couples, families, veterans, and those in active service. Our mission is to offer professional and courteous service. We want all of our members to feel special because well, they are.
Please review the agreement below. Clicking Agree is your digital signature in agreement.
24/7 ALLTIME FITNESS
This Agreement is by and between (“Member”) and All Time Fitness Series, LLC d/b/a 24/7 All Time Fitness.
1. PROVISIONS. 24/7 AllTime Fitness will provide a fully equipped exercise facility for Member’s use. 24/7 AllTime Fitness will endeavor to maintain all fitness equipment in safe, useable, condition at all times. Member is requested to inspect all equipment before use as use by other members can affect the equipment. If Member should find any issue with the equipment the Member is requested to immediately report the issue to staff so that proper repairs and or warnings may be made. The 24/7 AllTime Fitness and facilities may be unavailable from time to time during repairs and maintenance or special events, or for repair, renovation and maintenance. There is be no reduction in dues for these periods of closure.
2. MEMBERSHIP. Membership is from month to month. Membership is ONLY for the Member and any Member allowing another person to use their membership identity to obtain access to 24/7 AllTime Fitness agrees to pay for that other person(s) for the entire month in which that other person(s) uses the Member’s membership identity. The Member’s privileges of use of the facilities of 24/7 AllTime Fitness are not transferrable, nor may they be loaned out to other persons. Members may bring a guest to 24/7 AllTime Fitness if given permission by gym owner.
3. MEMBER’S HEALTH WARRANTY. Exercise can not only promote fitness, it can stress the heart and the joints. Because of this it is important for the member to check with their doctor before performing exercise. 24/7 AllTime Fitness urges members to see their doctor before beginning any exercise and get regular checkups thereafter. If a member has any health issues they should discuss those issues with their physician. The staff of 24/7 AllTime Fitness are not medically trained and cannot give medical advice. The member warrants and represents that the member and any person they bring to 24/7 AllTime Fitness has no condition making engaging in the activities and exercises provided by 24/7 All-Time Fitness dangerous or inadvisable for any reason. The Member acknowledges and agrees that: 1. 24/7 All Time Fitness will rely on the Member’s warranty to issue a Membership;
2. 24/7 AllTime Fitness shall not be liable for any injury arising out of the member’s disability impairment or ailment preventing him/her from engaging in any activity at 24/7 AllTime Fitness.
4. LIABILITY AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY. Each member of 24/7 AllTime Fitness shall be liable for any damage or injury caused by the Member, or any person the Members brings to 24/7 AllTime Fitness. The member shall be liable to pay for any costs from damage or injury thee Member or invitee causes. Member agrees on behalf of the Member and any invitee that any injury or property damage they sustain on the premises of 24/7 AllTime Fitness which is not caused by 24/7 AllTime Fitness is a risk the Member and invitee assume and that 24/7 AllTime Fitness shall not be liable for such injury or damage. The Member individually, and on behalf of the Member’s personal representative, heirs, administrators, assigns and successors expressly releases and discharges 24/7 AllTime Fitness, its successors and assigns, as well as its officers, agents and employees from all such claims, demands, actions, or causes of action.
5. SUSPENSION/TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP. 24/7 AllTime Fitness has the right to suspend and/or terminate any membership for non-payment of dues, fees, or behavior interfering with the enjoyment of the 24/7 AllTime Fitness by other members and staff in the sole discretion of 24/7 AllTime Fitness.
6. RENEWAL. There are no automatic or lifetime renewals of the term incident to the term of this contract. If the Member makes payments the payment shall apply to the month of the payment only (except for past due payments.) Should the Member pay membership dues by automatic draft or automatic credit card payment (or similar revolving payment arrangement) the automatic payments may be stopped by the Member themselves, or by 24/7 AllTime Fitness upon tendering thirty (30) days written notice of such intent to 24/7 AllTime Fitness. Delivery of such notice shall only be effective if the delivery is by a method reasonably calculated to provide actual notice to 24/7 AllTime Fitness. Should the Member cancel automatic payment as described above the Member shall remain liable to 24/7 AllTime Fitness for any portion of the month actually used by the Member before receipt of notice of cancellation.
7. UNPAID BALANCES. All balances which are 30 days past due are subject to a $25.00 monthly service fee. In addition to other rights, Management reserves the right to:
a. Collect the current and past due balance.
b. Suspend and/or terminate membership privileges.
c. Recover from Member(s) any collection fees, court costs, and reasonable attorney’s fees as ordered by a court.
d. Collect a service fee of $30.00 for any check or draft payable to the 24/7 AllTime Fitness which is not honored.
e. Waiver of any of the above at any time is not a waiver of future rights under this Agreement.
8. AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY. 24/7 AllTime Fitness provides access to the building using a barcode system. Member understands and agrees that staff may not be present during certain hours and that supervision is not always provided at the facility.
Attire: Appropriate clothing is required at all times outside of the shower and bathroom facilities. Indecent attire, sexually provocative behavior and sexual harassment are not allowed at any time. The determination of indecent attire, sexually provocative behavior and sexual harassment is that of a reasonable person under the circumstances and a request to change attire, or cease behavior by management or staff of 24/7 AllTime Fitness which is ignored will be a ground for immediate termination of membership. Persons who observe what they consider to be indecent attire, provocative behavior, or sexual harassment are urged to bring it to the attention of staff and management of 24/7 AllTime Fitness.
Persons engaging in physical activity shall be dressed in appropriate attire for that activity. Clothing which might create a dangerous condition for the Member, or other users of the facilities of 24/7 AllTime Fitness are forbidden and may cause suspension or termination of membership privileges.
Substances: The sale, distribution or solicitation of illegal substances, steroids of any type, nutritional substances, herbal remedies and any similar substances is forbidden. There are no exceptions and any such action will result in immediate termination of membership. Additionally, the use of non-prescribed substances designed to enhance physical activity, muscle mass development, or similar substances, will result in immediate termination of membership.
Photography: Pictures of persons at any facility of 24/7 AllTime Fitness is expressly prohibited. Bringing cameras, or any device that can be used to make pictures, into areas where persons might be less than fully dressed is prohibited. If cell phones with cameras are brought into the locker room area they shall be turned off, or kept in such a way that they cannot be used to take pictures while in the locker room. There is no reason to bring a device capable of taking pictures into the shower or bathroom areas and possession of such a device will result in immediate termination of membership.
Dangerous Activity: The exercise machinery at 24/7 AllTime Fitness are not toys. Any use of the machinery in a way that endangers the user, or those around the user will result in suspension or immediate termination of membership. Intentional tampering with, or destruction of any machine or portion of any 24/7 AllTime Fitness facility will result in immediate termination of membership.
Guests: Members who bring guests are expected to ensure that guests comply with all terms of this Agreement. Failure to do so will result in the immediate removal of the guest and may result in the termination of membership of the member.
Immediate Termination. Immediate termination will result in immediate removal from the premises.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement and any rules or regulations posted at the facility constitute the entire and exclusive membership agreement between the parties. Any promise, representation, understanding, oral or written, pertaining directly or indirectly to the agreement which are not continued herein, are hereby waived.
Agreed to this on date of the membership purchase.
WARNINGS REQUIRED TO BE INCLUDED BY ALL FITNESS CLUBS BY TENNESSEE LAW
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS THE WARNINGS ARE FOR YOUR PROTECTION
BUYER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL
YOU (THE BUYER) MAY CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT BY SENDING NOTICE OF YOUR WISH TO CANCEL TO THE HEALTH CLUB BEFORE MIDNIGHT OF THE THIRD DAY (EXCLUDING SATURDAYS, SUNDAYS, AND LEGAL HOLIDAYS) OR, IF THE AGREEMENT IS SUBJECT TO A FINANCE CHARGE, THE SEVENTH DAY AFTER THE DAY YOU SIGNED THE AGREEMENT. THIS NOTICE MUST BE SENT BY REGISTERED MAIL TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS:
24/7 AllTime Fitness, LLC
458 Moss Trail
Goodlettsville, TN 37072
WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER RECEIPT OF THE NOTICE OF CANCELLATION, THE HEALTH CLUB WILL RETURN ANY PAYMENTS MADE AND ANY NOTE EXECUTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE AGREEMENT. SHOULD YOU (THE BUYER) CHOOSE TO PAY THIS AGREEMENT IN FULL, BE AWARE THAT YOU ARE PAYING FOR FUTURE SERVICES AND MAY BE RISKING LOSS OF YOUR MONEY IN THE EVENT THIS HEALTH CLUB CEASES TO CONDUCT BUSINESS.
(i) IN ADDITION TO ANY OTHER REMEDIES PROVIDED BY LAW, IN THE EVENT THIS HEALTH CLUB CEASES OPERATION AND FAILS TO OFFER YOU (THE BUYER) AN ALTERNATE LOCATION WITHIN FIFTEEN (15) MILES, WITH NO ADDITIONAL COST TO YOU, THEN NO FURTHER PAYMENTS SHALL BE DUE TO ANYONE, INCLUDING ANY PURCHASER OF ANY NOTE ASSOCIATED WITH OR CONTAINED IN THIS CONTRACT.
(ii) STATE LAW REQUIRES THAT HEALTH CLUB AGREEMENTS BE PAYABLE ONLY IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER, AND ANY HEALTH CLUB WHICH ENTERS INTO HEALTH CLUB AGREEMENTS SHALL OFFER BOTH PAYMENT OPTIONS AT THE SAME PRICE, EXCLUDING INTEREST OR FINANCE CHARGES OR OTHER EQUIVALENT CHARGES WHICH SHALL NOT EXCEED EIGHTEEN PERCENT (18%) OF THE TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE:
(a) Full payment within ninety (90) days after entering into the health club agreement; or
(b) Equal monthly installments with any down payment (unless exempt as provided by law) limited to thirty percent (30%) of the total cost of the agreement. Prepayment is allowed at any time with full refund of unearned finance charges.
(iii) THIS CONTRACT DOES NOT CONTAIN ANY PAYMENTS OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ENROLLMENT FEES, MEMBERSHIP FEES, OR ANY OTHER DIRECT PAYMENTS TO THE HEALTH CLUB, OTHER THAN FULL PAYMENT FOR THE HEALTH CLUB AGREEMENT OR MONTHLY INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS WITH ANY DOWN PAYMENT (UNLESS EXEMPT AS PROVIDED BY LAW) LIMITED TO THIRTY PERCENT (30%) OF THE TOTAL COST OF THE AGREEMENT, AND, IN THE CASE OF INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS WHICH ARE NOT MADE BY ELECTRONIC FUND TRANSFER OR CASH, AN ADMINISTRATIVE CHARGE, NOT TO EXCEED FIVE DOLLARS ($5.00) FOR EACH BILLING PERIOD.
(iv) THERE ARE NO AUTOMATIC OR LIFETIME RENEWALS OF THE TERM INCIDENT TO THE TERM OF THIS CONTRACT. IF THE HEALTH CLUB PROVIDES FOR A RENEWAL OPTION, SUCH OPTION MUST BE AFFIRMATIVELY AGREED TO IN WRITING BY THE BUYER AT THE BEGINNING OF THE RENEWAL PERIOD. IF THE HEALTH CLUB FACILITY IS LESS THAN OR EQUAL TO TEN THOUSAND (10,000) SQUARE FEET (GROSS) OF BUILDING SPACE, THEN THE ANNUAL COST OF SUCH RENEWAL SHALL NOT BE LESS THAN THIRTY PERCENT (30%) OF THE ANNUALIZED COST OF THE BASE MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT OR SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLARS ($75), WHICHEVER IS GREATER. HOWEVER, IF THE HEALTH CLUB FACILITY IS GREATER THAN TEN THOUSAND (10,000) SQUARE FEET (GROSS) OF BUILDING SPACE, THEN THE ANNUAL COST OF SUCH RENEWAL SHALL NOT BE LESS THAN THIRTY PERCENT (30%) OF THE ANNUALIZED COST OF THE BASE MEMBERSHIP CONTRACT OR ONE HUNDRED TWENTY-FIVE DOLLARS ($125), WHICHEVER IS GREATER. PAYMENT OF ANY RENEWAL SHALL BE MADE AS REQUIRED BY TENNESSEE CODE ANNOTATED, SECTION 47-18-305(a)(5)(B)(ii).
(v) A CONTRACT OR AGREEMENT MAY HAVE A CONTINUING PROVISION OR STIPULATION THAT PROVIDES FOR A MONTH TO MONTH CONTINUATION OF THE INITIAL TERM OF THE AGREEMENT PROVIDED THE BUYER HAS THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTINUING PORTION OF THE AGREEMENT AFTER FULFILLING THE ORIGINAL TERM OF THE AGREEMENT BY TENDERING THIRTY (30) DAYS WRITTEN NOTICE OF SUCH INTENT TO THE OPERATOR BY REGISTERED MAIL. IF SUCH CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION HAS A CONTINUING PROVISION OR STIPULATION, NOTIFICATION MUST BE SENT BY THE HEALTH CLUB OPERATOR TO CONFIRM THAT THE ORIGINAL OBLIGATION WAS FULFILLED AND TO REAFFIRM THE MONTH TO MONTH OR CONTINUING PROVISION OR STIPULATION. SUCH NOTIFICATION SHALL ALSO INCLUDE NOTICE OF THE BUYER’S RIGHT TO CANCEL THE CONTINUING MONTH-TO-MONTH OBLIGATION UPON THIRTY (30) DAYS’ WRITTEN NOTICE SENT BY THE BUYER TO THE OPERATOR BY REGISTERED MAIL.
(vi) ANY RENEWAL RIGHT GRANTED UNDER THIS CONTRACT SHALL EXPIRE ON THE FINAL DAY OF THE AGREEMENT. HOWEVER, THE BUYER SHALL HAVE A THIRTY (30) DAY GRACE PERIOD FROM THE DATE OF THE EXPIRATION OF THE RENEWAL RIGHT IN WHICH TO EXERCISE ANY RENEWAL RIGHT GRANTED TO THE BUYER UNDER THIS CONTRACT. THE OPERATOR SHALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO CHARGE A LATE PENALTY OF UP TO $25 IF THE RENEWAL RIGHTS ARE NOT EXERCISED ON OR BEFORE THE EXPIRATION DATE AS STIPULATED IN THE AGREEMENT OR ANY FUTURE RENEWAL PERIODS.[wp_e_signature_sad doc=”1″]